Tuesday, January 7, 2020

"Kirk Cousins after first NFL playoff victory: 'God is still on the throne' -“Ultimately, it is about the team. I am just trying to do my part for this team, help us win,” he said. “The quarterback carries weight but that comes with the job. Like you said, my faith is important to me. It is the foundation of my life. “And ultimately, that is where I gain my peace and strength. Win or lose today, God is still on the throne. And I take comfort in that.”


  "Kirk Cousins after first NFL playoff victory: 'God is still on the throne' -"Ultimately, it is about the team. I am just trying to do my part for this team, help us win," he said. "The quarterback carries weight but that comes with the job. Like you said, my faith is important to me. It is the foundation of my life.
"And ultimately, that is where I gain my peace and strength. Win or lose today, God is still on the throne. And I take comfort in that."
https://www.christianpost.com/news/kirk-cousins-after-first-nfl-playoff-victory-god-is-still-on-the-throne.html